The Green Solution Hood is a ductless fume hood that is ecologically responsible in several ways.The Green Solution Hood:
- Uses 96% LESS energy than standard fume hoods. Saving energy saves CO2 emissions.
- Uses adsorption. The harmful fumes are adsorbed by the Neutrodine® filtration system, unlike traditional hoods that are vented to disperse the harmful fumes into the atmosphere.
- Saturated filters are incinerated in a zero impact CO2 cycle.
- The Green Solution Hood does not require the additional ductwork of a traditional hood, resulting in smaller building designs, lower building material costs, and lower heating and air conditioning costs.
- Ductless means flexibility. The Green Solution Hood can be moved and re-installed to accommodate updates and changes in the laboratory design.