Our Titan Series increases productivity and reduces down time by utilizing interchangeable components. The flexibility of the product line adapts to changes in processes or personnel. Changing heights from standing height to ADA to sitting height is easily accomplished with standard components.
Less floor penetrations and structural connections offers a reduced installation cost while maintaining flexibility.
Air Master Systems’ Titan Series includes the Workbench (WB) and Table Frame (TF) systems. These modifiable and adaptable components meet a multitude of laboratory requirements for functionality and flexibility.
The Titan Series has a square post design.
Additional standard features of the Titan Series Work Bench, Table Frame, and Cantilever Systems:
- Wall and island configurations are easily changed or moved for new applications in a changing space
- Easily accommodates floor-mounted or mobile casework
- Solid welded construction
- Stationary models include a fine-adjust leveling foot
- Mobile models includes 330, 600 or 1000 lb. casters
- Static load capacity of 1000 lbs. (stationary models)
- 36” standard working height
- 30” – 38” adjustable height
- Choose your countertop options
With so many options available, please contact your local distributor for more information to help you design the furniture system to suit today’s requirements as well as future needs.