Air Master Systems’ painted steel casework is built to withstand the harshest laboratory environments. Our casework products set the standard for quality and durability. The flexible design allows our standard products to fit many applications and adapt as laboratory needs evolve.
Mobile and Hanging
Our painted steel cabinets are available in base cabinet, hanging cabinet, or mobile cabinet casework configurations. Mobile cabinets and mobile casework are available with heavy duty, front-locking 3″ casters. We include a counter balance weight to offset the weight of an opened drawer and a solid metal back panel. Hanging cabinets are manufactured without the toe-kick and can be installed to hang on our Titan workbench and table frame products.
Standard Specifications Include
- Available in Inset or Overlay drawer and door style
- Available as base cabinet casework, hanging cabinet casework, or mobile casework
- Full depth, 1” increment adjustable shelving
- Full extension, ball bearing, plated drawer slides
- Double pan construction doors and drawer heads
- Sound deadening design on doors and drawer heads
- 5-knuckle, stainless steel hinges
- Panned up bottoms to contain spills
- Chemical resistant, baked on epoxy powder paint or zinc plating finish
View our painted steel cabinets product pages and catalogs and contact us for a quote.